Friday 29 October 2010

Free Money For Young Photographers!!!



It certainly does sound to good to be true. And for me it is! I am no longer 'young', well not young enough to qualify for this. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Why, because I'm not 29, is it presumed that I'm ok for cash?! I'd love an opportunity to get my hands on £1000 or so for a project. Please someone start a funding programme just for people in their 30's!!!!!! Anyway, I'm basically just jealous as I AM too old to qualify for THIS. (I know I don't look a day over 24!)


But if you are aged between16-25 (although it does say that it stretches the upper age limit to 30 since it is so hard to break into photography) then what are you waiting for?


In the mean time, anyone got a dirty car? Because I have a bucket and sponge!


Glinka


Cause and Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment