Thursday 6 January 2011

Todd Hido (and other news!!!)

Image copyright Todd Hido

Merry Christams... oh that was two weeks ago! Well one of the nice presents that Santa left me under my invisible tree was THIS lovely book by TODD HIDO. I've been a fan of his work for ages. Take a peekers at his work. I think (hope) you'll like it.

On another note... it's a new year (i'm sure you didn't need reminding) and i'm going to be a dad and a husband this year! Amazing news for me and my partner (if only slightly dampened by the fact redundances are being handed out left, right and centre where I work!) But non-the less.... I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!! Is it ok to be scared? EXCITED (but scared).
I'm never one for making new years resolutions, they normally just become another area in which I fail. But this year I'm going to vow to love my little baby for the rest of its life and make sure it has anything it could ever wish for (well emotionally anyway)

To everyone else, have a great 2011 and hopefully I'll bump into some of you through out the year.

Glinka

Cause and Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment