Wednesday 3 November 2010

November, November...




I Normally hate the month of November. It's right after halloween, which I hate, every night it's dark by 5pm, it's always bleeding wet and then there's bonfire night - which I can not stand!

But low and behold, despite all the above, the month of November 2010 seems to be a good one. I managed to get a 'proper' job (my mum will finally be happy), I am also celebrating some other good, personal news and there are some good exhibitions coming up....



Novemeber 11th at Nexus Art Cafe there is a show called 'Flesh and Blood' (when on their website click on ART to see more details on the show). 


'Flesh and Blood is a creative insight, through mixed and multi-media, photography and video, reflecting the diverse experience of family… in all its oddness'
Sounds right up my street. Canny wait! Although there is no mention on the Nexus website, I hear from very good source that Cause and Effect favourite, Debbie Yates is exhibiting as part of the show.

As well as that there is also BlankWeekend, which if you read closely enough on their website, you'll see that I'm one of the participating artists where, in exchange for some of your pennies you can grab yourself some marvellous art! 

More to come....

Cause and Effect

Glinka 

No comments:

Post a Comment