Wednesday 1 September 2010

Get your Toast on and a random appearance in the Metro!

Poster Design Artist For Ambulance

I've not written for a few days but it seems that Andy has been keeping you company with his tales of inspiring conversations at awkward social settings! Loving the weather this week too... end of Aug/early Sept is always nice and then it goes freezing almost over night!!! Anyway lets enjoy it whilst it lasts... just wanted to mention this weekend at The Bay Horse in Manchester, Toast Recordings are hosting a 'free creative workshop event' this Sunday. It sounds like a really good idea, and I'm gonna nip down if I can! It's on from 2 until 10 and it's a combination of all things arty so there should be something there for everyone! Check out Toast on Facebook here.
More news... I don't often makes grandiose claims to fame about local celebs, but what the hell. I just happened to be on the bus the other day and flicking through The Metro and I was like' whhat? No way!' Long story but I used to work in a clothes shop in Chorlton (shall remain unnamed!) I also used to sell my vintage style necklaces there too and they used to sell really well. Anyway Bez's girlfriend used to come in all the time and buy loads of stuff and in this picture she is wearing my Love Spinner necklace! See Metro here..Just think people all over the place will be wearing jewellery that I've made with my own bare hands! Funny thing is I wouldn't have known if I'd not got on the bus that day. Shame the circumstances aren't great for them though. Obviously Bez has continued to lose the plot since his Monday days, not good..Anouska

No comments:

Post a Comment