Tuesday 24 August 2010

Every little helps...Part 2

Tesco Economy-style advert for the Financial Times, by DDB London


Funny, that my other post was called Every little helps for no apparent reason, so I decided that this would be fitting for a little rant. Not related to art (however just a concern for the minutiae of life) I just wanted to mention how much I hate using self service machines in supermarkets. I was faced with (in the new Tesco in Piccadilly Gardens) my biggest fear when I was refused, (yes refused) service at the checkout by a girl who was sat at a till point. The assistant said to me 'I'm not serving...you know how to use the self service?' Yes, I do know how to use the self service and yes I am only buying a cheapo £2 meal deal (sarnie, crisps and a bottle of water, not bad!) but I don't wanna use the self service machine. I don't like them, I don't wanna like them and why on earth are you sat at a till point if you are not serving? Every little helps or not so it seems..

No comments:

Post a Comment