Sunday 17 October 2010

Sunday..... almost Monday

First of all I could almost weep at the sheer beauty of the Polaroids by Fernanda Montoro (see below). They are absolutely right up my street! After a hectic few weeks, it's time for a recap and a catch up on everything! It was good fun at the Kraak Gallery for the 5 by 12 exhibition. I really appreciate that there is such a good space in the City Centre for alternative art. We've mentioned him before but the stand out work for me at this show was from Christopher Guest. His work is of an exceptionally high quality and his mark making is fascinating and intense. Cause and Effect are big fans. Anyway, I'm in need of good night's sleep as I've been burning the candle at both ends recently...it's starting to catch up with me underneath my eyes! Zzzzzz....til next time
Anouska

No comments:

Post a Comment