Friday 15 October 2010

A sneak preview of my new work on show at the 'FIVE BY 12' Exhibition...

Image copyright Andy Glinka

The FIVE BY 12 exhibition kicks off today, Friday 15 October, 6.30pm at KRAAK in Manchester. (Click here for more details) (or here for Facebook details). The exhibition showcases the work of 12 very different artists with 12 different stories to tell. It's my second exhibition this week and I'm very excited, if somewhat nervous as I've never met the artists before. I'm showing some new work which is part of an ongoing series. Titled 'Recluse', the work deals with people that shut themselves away from the outside world, for whatever reason. I have chosen to use the closed curtains of five peoples homes as a symbolic visual to the world of a recluse. Come to the exhibition to see more... or less as there's a rumour that I'll be attending naked! 
Glinka

No comments:

Post a Comment