Tuesday 20 July 2010

Unchanging Window

Image copyright - Unchanging Window

This is the first time I've managed to post so far, but I can see that Mr G has been keeping everyone entertained in the meantime with some interesting posts. I came across this website called Unchanging Window and I just love the style of photos on here. I'd be the first to admit that I'm technically not amazing as a photographer but I kinda use that to my advantage to create something a little off balance. These pictures have a charm and essense to them that I can relate to that totally fascinates me. The sheer volume (there are pages and pages of work) and the textural feel of some of the pictures just really draws me in. My background is fashion and these images have a real Juergan Teller feel about them. Ooh it makes me wanna to go outside in the rain and find something interesting to take pictures of.... well almost! Anouska

No comments:

Post a Comment